The FUNDACIÓN PRIVADA CENTRO DE HIGIENE MENTAL ORIENTA would like to inform our website users of this information on data protection, in which we provide you with all the information on the processing of your personal data that we will carry out to comply with the provisions contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council, of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RPGD), as well as the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5th December, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD).
The company responsible for the processing of your data is FUNDACIÓN PRIVADA CENTRO DE HIGIENE MENTAL ORIENTA (hereinafter, “la Fundació Orienta”), holder of tax identification number G-61522017, with registered office at Cardenal Vidal i Barraquer, 28, 08830 – Sant Boi de Llobregat.
For any questions related to your personal data and data protection in general, you can contact Fundació Orienta’s Data Protection Delegate at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Fundació Orienta only collects the personal data that you provide us with through Fundació Orienta’s interaction and communication channels.
The data we may collect are the following:
- Name and surname, gender, nationality, identity document (ID/Passport), and address;
- E-mail address, mobile phone number;
- Bank data;
- Information with your resumé, professional category, place of work, etc.
- Information about your use and browsing of the website (website from which you access, visited layers, processes started and abandoned, IP address, time spent browsing our website, etc.)
- Any other personal data that the User may provide when contacting us through the forms available on the website.
The purposes for which we require them are the same:
- Contact: to provide a contact service or customer service to process, contact, and respond to queries, doubts, or requests for information.
- Collaboration: to manage your request for collaboration with the Fundació.
- Subscription to the newsletter: sending users commercial communications by electronic means to keep them informed of the activities and services offered or organised by the Fundació.
- Purchase: to correctly process the purchase of magazines, books, or papers, manage their payment, and manage any incident related to the purchase made.
- Registration for training courses: correctly manage your registration for courses, conferences, or other types of training organised by the Fundació, as well as manage, where appropriate, your payment and any incident that may arise in this regard.
- Registration: successfully process the creation of the registration account as a professional.
CHANNELS WE USE TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At Fundació Orienta we only collect and process information that you provide us with through the following channels:
- Interaction with Fundació Orienta when using our contact or customer service;
- By subscribing to our commercial communications;
- In your request for collaboration or enrolment in training courses;
- In the purchase process;
- When you send us your resume;
- Interaction with the website and through the company’s corporate profiles on social networks.
LEGITIMISATION OF THE PROCESSING
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Your data will not be communicated to any other entity unless required by law or on another basis that legitimises such communication. We also inform you that your personal data will not be transferred to any other country outside the European Economic Area. Any other transfer not foreseen will be previously informed to the Parties.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data you provide will be processed for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected. After this period, Fundació Orienta will keep your personal data when they are no longer relevant for the purposes collected, duly blocked, when they are made available to the competent public administrations, judges and courts, or the public prosecutor during the period of limitation of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the user or the periods of conservation provided by law. Fundació Orienta will physically delete your data once these periods have elapsed.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Everyone concerned may exercise their rights of access, rectification, and deletion of data, as well as request that the processing of their personal data is restricted, oppose the processing and request data portability.
Everyone concerned may also withdraw their consent at any time by following the procedure detailed in the previous paragraph.
We also inform you that, should you consider that the Fundació Orienta has not properly satisfied the exercise of your rights, you may complain to the Catalan Data Protection Authority (APDCAT), by contacting its web page at: https://apdcat.gencat.cat/.
Fundació Orienta will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, as well as strict security procedures to ensure fair and transparent processing of your personal data, prevent risks and avoid any unauthorised access.
All information you provide will be stored on secure servers. Thus, once we have received all your information we will use strict security procedures to try to prevent any unauthorised access.
Similarly, at Fundació Orienta we ensure that our service providers have adequate security standards for the protection of your personal data to which they have access.
Updated version: 20th of April 2022